|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R620k - R480k|
|Experience||5 - 7 years experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Planning Manager to work at their reputable company
• Grade 12 certificate – this is a minimum requirement
• B. Comm. / B. Science/ Commercial/ Logistics Degree or National Diploma in Financial Information Systems – this would be a definite advantage
• 5 – 7 years of merchandise planning experience of which at least 2 years is at a senior level within a clothing retail environment – this an important requirement
• Previous managerial experience would be preferred
• Previous replenishment planning experience is essential
• Sound experience working in planning systems such as Arthur Planning, Enterprise Planning, Location Planning, Assortment Planning, Allocation Planning and/or Just Enough
• Previous exposure to general logistics and supply chain processes
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za