|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360k - R420k|
|Education||Diploma in Purchasing Management|
|Experience||6 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Plant Buyer to join their dynamic team.
- Diploma in Purchasing Management
- 6+ years experience in vehicle/ earthmoving equipment parts purchasing
- MS Office proficiency (particularly Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Earthmoving Plant Parts and Vehicles
- Ability to build good relations and negotiate with suppliers
- Experience in the administration and systems of placing orders, scheduling deliveries and cost allocations
- Extensive knowledge of suppliers and manufacturers in the Plant industry
- The incumbent should possess and live by values of high integrity and sound ethics, and be able to provide proof of such behaviour
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za