|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R80k – R75k|
|Education||(BEng/BTech Mech/Electrical) plus GCC|
An established leading producer of Cement based in KZN invites suitably quali?ed and experienced individuals to fill the position of Plant Engineer. Reporting to the General Manager Production, your key performance areas will include, but will not be limited to:
• Managing the manufacturing, New Technologies, Risk Department and maintenance of the site ensuring that world-class asset care and maintenance principles are adhered to
• Delivering maintenance service, technical advice and consultation (including problem-solving)
• Giving advice regarding general production principles
• Equipment overhauls, modi?cations and upgrades
• Approving quotations for the required parts or installations
• Co- ordinating the installation of equipment
• Carrying out machine maintenance audits, as required
Candidate must possess the following qualifications.
• Relevant engineering quali?cation (BEng/BTech Mech/Electrical)
• Government Certi?cate of Competency (essential)
• Above average knowledge of Engineering standards
• Exposure to world-class manufacturing and engineering practices in the FMCG industry (highly desirable)
• At least 5-8 years' maintenance and project management experience, preferably in an fmcg or related production environment
• At least 3 years' managerial experience
• Computer literacy (i.e. Microsoft Of?ce, SAP PM, etc.)
• Strong administration skills
• Automation and control experience (advantageous)
• Good analytical skills and the ability to interpret ?nancial and statistical data
• Sound written and verbal communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure and handle conflict
• An action and self- driven, motivated person, with strong numerical aptitude v goal and service-orientated
• A strong team player v excellent problem-solving skills
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za