|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R 1.1m- R1.3m|
|Education||GCC Mines & Works, National Diploma|
|Experience||5 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Plant Engineer at a mining company based in Limpopo Minimum
• GCC Mines
• B.Eng Mechanical or Electrical or National Diploma;
• MDP or equivalent will be advantageous;
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel)
• Formal training in Planned Maintenance will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a position of authority and engineering role responsible for maintenance of equipment
• Previous management experience is a requirement
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za