|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Harrismith|
|Salary||R75K – R65K|
|Education||B Eng degree in Electrical Engineering plus GCC|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
Brilliant career opportunity exists for a Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) in KZN with one of the largest mills in the food industry.
B Eng degree in Electrical Engineering
Minimum 5 years’ experience in an FMCG environment managing both Electrical and Instrumentation functions
Possession of a Government Certificate of Competency is not a pre-requisite but would be advantageous
• Ability to effectively manage and lead a diverse workforce
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Manage all aspects of the Electrical and Instrumentation Departments
• Maintain and optimize all process control equipment
• Draw up and control Electrical and Instruments budgets
• Retain and update technical records of all instrumentation and electrical equipment
• Implement and maintain the requirements of the Group SHEQ systems
• Understand relevant labour legislation, company policies and procedures
• Ability to plan, organize and control all resources at one's disposal to achieve work objectives
• Manage day to day departmental activities including performance of team members
• Ability to positively handle change as well as leading others in problem solving initiatives
• Ability to implement and drive continuous improvement processes
• Understand socio political trends and cultural diversity and ability to deal with their impact in the work environment
• Compile, control, review and present budgets
• Understand and contribute to the business beyond own functional area
• Build positive customer relationships particularly with employees, union and other departments
• Be willing to perform overtime, standby and Sunday maintenance duties.
8. Reports Compile budget and status reports for the Engineering Manager
9. Standby Perform standby duties as required.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za