|Location||Limpopo, Capricorn District|
|Salary||R50k – R45k|
|Education||B Eng degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||6 - 10 years|
Brilliant career opportunity exists for a Plant Engineer in Limpopo with one of the leading producers in the food industry.
B Eng degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Minimum 6 -10 years’ experience in an FMCG environment (heavy machinery)
Minimum of 3 years Managerial experience in an Engineering environment with a proven successful track record Proven experience in hydraulics, maintenance systems Sound health due to operating requirements of equipment and mobility requirements of the position Advanced skills in MS Office and SAP
1. Plant Maintenance by ensuring a minimum of 90% plant availability
2. Maintenance breakdowns Review downtime information and address recurring problems by conducting root cause analyses with Maintenance Teams, leading to identification of main causes of breakdown. Verify close-out of these main causes.
3. Safety, Health & Security Ensure all OSH Act legal requirements are met in terms of safety and ensure implementation of specific rules and regulations Ensure that the Factory comply to the company Risk standards. Ensure all legal requirements are met as per the legal register. Conduct risk assessments on a regular basis and implement action plans to minimise risks.
4. Environmental Ensure all Environmental legal requirements are met as per the legal register.
5. 9. Standby Perform standby duties as required.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za