|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering GCC|
A food manufacturing company in Rustenburg is looking to recruit a Plant Engineer. The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• A minimum of 5 years maintenance management experience in FMCG
• Degree, BSc B-Tech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or National Higher Diploma
• Government Certificate of Competency
• Candidate should be based in Rustenburg or be willing to relocate permanently
• Budget control of engineering, by-products and plant maintenance budgets
• Minimize plant downtime through effective maintenance planning
• Implementation of capital and major maintenance projects
• Effectively manage team & people with high level of discipline
• Manage day to day engineering related issues
• Environmental management through control on effluent discharges, odours and waste
• Ensure use of planning system, do preventative maintenance & improve plant availability.
• Ensure compliance of all legal and applicable ISO requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to co-ordinate a range of maintenance functions in a multi-disciplined maintenance environment, with a hands-on approach
• Persuasive communication and negotiating skills
• Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
• Must be experienced in budget management
• Must be computer literate (including AutoCAD & MS Project)
• Must have inspirational leadership skills
• Must be well versed in preventative maintenance
• Will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Legislation
• Knowledge of ISO 22000,ISO14000,OSHAS18000
• Processing plant as client
• Able to influence others in achieving long term priorities
• Manage & control all Engineering activities under incumbents’ control
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za