|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Paarl|
An established leading producer of beverages based in Paarl – Cape Town invites suitably quali?ed and experienced individuals to fill the position of Plant Engineer. Reporting to the Group GM RTD's in Primary Production, your key performance areas will include, but will not be limited to:
• Managing the Cooling and Filtration Department, New Technologies, Risk Department and maintenance of the site ensuring that world-class asset care and maintenance principles are adhered to
• Delivering maintenance service, technical advice and consultation (including problem-solving)
• Giving advice regarding general production principles
• Equipment overhauls, modi?cations and upgrades
• Preparing quotations for the required parts or installations
• Co- ordinating the installation of equipment
• Carrying out machine maintenance audits, as required
Candidate must possess the following qualifications.
• Relevant engineering quali?cation (BEng/BTech Mech) is essential Government Certi?cate of Competency (essential)
• Above average knowledge of Engineering standards
• Exposure to world-class manufacturing and engineering practices in the FMCG industry (highly desirable)
• At least 5-8 years' maintenance and project management experience, preferably in a beverage or related production environment
• At least 3 years' managerial experience
• Computer literacy (i.e. Microsoft Of?ce, SAP PM, etc.)
• Strong administration skills
• Automation and control experience (advantageous)
• Good analytical skills and the ability to interpret ?nancial and statistical data
• Sound written and verbal communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure and handle conflict
• An action and self- driven, motivated person, with strong numerical aptitude v goal and service-orientated
• A strong team player v excellent problem-solving skills
• Preferably reside in the Paarl area or be willing to relocate to the Paarl area
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za