|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Salary||R1.3M – R1.2M|
|Education||National Diploma/ Degree in Metallurgy or equivalent Metallurgical qualification|
|Experience||10 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Plant Manager at a mining company based in the North West.
The successful candidate must have:
• National Diploma/ Degree in Metallurgy or equivalent Metallurgical qualification
• Minimum of ten years of Gold plant experience
• Uranium plant experience will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge of crusher, jaw, milling and CIL processes
• Proven five years working experience as a Plant Manager
• Computer literacy
• Must be able to work independently and under pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za