|Location||SA. North West|
|Salary||R1.3M – R1.2M|
|Education||: A formal degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering|
|Experience||10 years experience|
A mining client based in Rustenburg is urgently looking for a Plant Manager
Qualification and Experience
• A formal degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering
• Post graduate degree and or/Management Program (MBA/MBL)
• A minimum of 10 years’ operational experience
• Previous exposure to quality management systems (such as ISO 9002)
• Previous exposure to different metallurgical processes – especially in gravity separation and PGM flotation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za