|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering|
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Plant Manager at one of South Africa’s leading food manufacturing companies in Johannesburg.
• Prepare, monitor and control annual plant budget and ensuring expenditure is in line with overall business plan
• Gain acceptance for organisation, values, vision and objectives
• The initiation and execution of capital expenditure aimed at improving overall plant efficiency and ensuring that the plant is adequately set up to meet future business needs
• The maintenance of sound industrial relations practices
• Ensuring the availability and safe operational efficiency of all plant machinery, installations and premises in order to meet production requirements
• Ensuring that the administration of controls related to financial transactions, manufacturing practices, budgets, labour productivity, health and safety are adhered to at all times.
• Achievement and maintenance of product quality within the prescribed specifications in order to ensure optimum consumer acceptance by means of sound manufacturing practices
• Direct Human Resource activities aimed at ensuring that the organisation is adequately resourced to meet both present and future business requirements
• Lead and execute the strategic site master plan
• Commercial/Engineering tertiary qualification (BSc, GCC)
• Proven Admin/Technical & Human Relations skills
• Analytical acumen
• 5-8 years manufacturing management
• Extensive People management experience
• Advanced Knowledge on Quality systems
• Lean Manufacturing experience
Salary is market related
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za