|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Rustenburg|
|Salary||R1.4M – R1.3M|
|Education||National Diploma/ Degree in Metallurgy or equivalent Metallurgical qualification|
|Experience||10 years experience|
Our Client based in Rustenburg is in need of a Plant Manager to oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and costs.
The suitable incumbent will meet the following inherent requirements:
• National Diploma/ Degree in Metallurgy or equivalent Metallurgical qualification
• Minimum of ten years of Gold plant experience
• Uranium plant experience will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge of crusher, jaw, milling and CIL processes
• Proven five years working experience as a Plant Manager
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
• Medical fitness certificate for mine works or must be able to obtain one
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za