|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R900K – R850K|
|Education||Engineering B.S Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years of FMCG experience|
A Plant Manager is required at an FMCG company based in Durban.
• Engineering B.S Degree
• Supply Chain Qualification advantageous
• Solid background in FMCG/Supply Chain/Manufacturing
• SPA ERP experience
• Fluent in English
• Cross functional business process knowledge
• People management/team building skills
• APICS CPIM Certified preferred
• APICS CSCP Certified preferred
• M.S/MBA Preferred
• 3-5 years in Supply Chain operations
• Hands-On TPM experience
• FMCG experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za