Practitioner (Environmental Management)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Brits|
|Education||BSc in Natural Science or equivalent|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A coal mining company based in Mpumalanga is urgently looking for a Practitioner (Environmental Management) to Provide specialist environmental advice in respect of long- and Short term mining plans.
Job Minimum Requirements
• Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
• BSc in Natural Science or equivalent
• Specific experience required
• At least 5 years experience in environmental management
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislation
• Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
• Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Management
• Programmes and Plans.
• Water Use licenses
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za