Principal Consultant / Associate (Contaminated Land)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Experience||Min 10 Yrs|
Reputable Engineering Consultancy is looking for a Principal Consultant / Associate (Contaminated Land) to join their operations in Pretoria.
- B.Sc. (Honours) essential in related topic; preferably MSc.
- Pr Sci Nat essential.
- Valid drivers licence and minimum 5-years driving experience
- 10 Yrs experience
- Management of key projects to be delivered nationally and internationally encompassing, inter alia, bidding, technical reporting, client, authority and stakeholder management, internal and external resourcing (e.g. specialists), budgeting and - - Quality Assurance. Projects will largely focus on the Contaminated Land discipline ranging from Phase I and Phase II investigations to development of remedial strategies. Experience of waste classification and profiling is essential.
- Project support role supporting consultants at all levels across the national team in terms of technical and environmental guidance; resolving complex and potentially challenging issues.
- Engagement and collaboration with international colleagues to ensure first-class project delivery to a range of clients.
- Guidance and mentorship of more junior consultants and technicians to support their career development.
- Contribution to the company business development strategy in terms of identifying market and service opportunities & potential clients, as well as participating in business development initiatives.
- Undertaking of all required administrative functions in accordance with the company procedures and timetables e.g. financial reporting and forecasting, invoicing, assisting with the debt management process, expenses and timesheet submissions.
- Adhering to site and company related Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively contact Jotham, Kathryn, Merinda or Roxanne on 021 555 0432 for more information.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za