Principal Mining Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R1.4m - R16m|
|Education||Relevant degree from a recognised institution|
|Experience||10 years experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Principal Mining Engineer to ensuring compliance with all local statutory and regulatory obligations of the Company including in relation to occupational health and safety, corporate reporting and taxation.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Relevant degree from a recognised institution
• Professional association membership eg. SAIMM, GASA, GSSA etc.
• 10 years mining related experience.
• Significant Open Pit Mine Design & Planning experience
• Familiarity with mine planning software(s)
Should you meet the requirements for this position please email CV to email@example.com you can also contact on Precious / Tendai and Mercy on 011 234 6868
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za