Principal Resource Geologist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Salary||R1.1m - R1m|
|Education||A Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Geology|
|Experience||10 years experience|
A mining client based in Namibia is looking for a Principal Resource Geologist.
• A Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
• A recognized Bachelor’s Degree with Honours or Post graduate qualifications in Geology or Geostatistics is desirable
• 10 years relevant mining experience of which five (5) years should be experience in the uranium commodity and the other five (5) years’ experience in geostatistical modelling
• Five (5) years’ experience in granite hosted uranium would be desirable
• Previous experience in grade control and reconciliation would be desirable
• Code BE (08) driver's license
• Blasting ticket
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za