|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Technician Diploma in Industrial or Chemical Engineering|
|Experience||3-5 Years’ Experience in food processing and manufacturing|
A Process Engineer is required at an FMCG company in Johannesburg.
• Qualified with a Degree or Technician Diploma in Industrial or Chemical Engineering
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in a related role within the food processing and manufacturing environment
• SHE Management knowledge
• Quality knowledge
• Customer Service skills
• Electrical & Mechanical Engineering knowledge
• Process Control skills
• Production knowledge
• Project management knowledge
• Computer skills
• Tools and measuring instruments skills
• Report writing skills
• People supervision skills
• Project Management Qualification advantageous
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Chanel, Jaclyn or Sian on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za