|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Bsc Chemical Engineering|
A paper and plastic packaging company is looking to recruit a suitably qualified Process Engineer.
The position is based in Mpumalanga.
• BSc Chemical Engineering
• B-Tech in pulp and paper will be an advantage
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Above-average report writing skills
• Compiling and updating process documentation
• Preparing feasibility studies
• Handling process audits
• Project commissioning
• Process design and risk assessments
• Compiling plant modifications
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za