Procurement Manager - Raw Materials
|Salary||R800k – R700k|
|Experience||5-10 years' experience|
Stop, if you are a Procurement Manager-raw materials this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful industrial manufacturing company.
• Matric / Grade 12
• A completed Commercial degree in Procurement / Supply Chain Management / Business Management or Technical Degree
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a purchasing function with at least 3 years in a management position
• Preferable / Added Advantage: Syspro knowledge
• Preferable / Added Advantage: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified
• Preferable / Added Advantage: 3-5 years non-ferrous metals trading
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za