|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Eastern Cape|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Purchasing/Procurement Management or equivalent.|
|Experience||5 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement|
Our Client who is based in PE is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their dynamic team
1. Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Purchasing/Procurement Management or equivalent.
2. Relevant experience: 5 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement
• Managing the strategic planning and control of the Purchasing and Procurement Department
• Managing, coaching and developing own staff
• Managing and controlling the central administration of the procurement and purchasing function
• Managing the procurement budget and controlling costs
• Ensuring compliance with relevant legislative requirements and policies
• Taking responsibility for the overall supply chain process and systems.
• Procurement methods and procedures of a large-scale centralised purchasing function
• Commodity markets and price trends
• Various grades, qualities and varieties of material supplies and equipment
• The PFMA, national and provincial Treasury Regulations, laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and other requirements governing the purchasing/procurement of commodities and services
• Supply chain management policies and procedures
• MS Office and the use of automated procurement systems.
• Sound track record of effective negotiation
• Good communication and presentation.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za