|Salary||R800k – R720k|
|Education||Degree in Procurement / Supply Chain Management / Business Management or Technical Degree|
|Experience||5+ years' experience|
A large very well-known industrial manufacturing company is currently looking to fill the role of Procurement Manager.
• Matric/Grade 12
• Commercial degree in Procurement / Supply Chain Management / Business Management or Technical Degree
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a purchasing function with at least 3 years in a management position
• Have a senior experience as material planner and the ability to analyses all the situations
• Advanced knowledge of Supply chain processes especially in warehouse & material flows
• Expertise in ERP: SAP (GSI) and ability to integrate new tools.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Logistics.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za