|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Education||Degree in Supply Chain|
|Experience||5 years experience|
We are urgently recruiting for a Senior Procurement Manager (FMCG opportunity) to be in charge of professional sourcing of products/services meeting the specified needs of the Business at most competitive commercial terms.
You will meet the following minimum requirements/criteria:
• Relevant Supply Chain/Management (or similar) Degree (Required).
• Minimum of 5 -6 years prior Supply Chain or Procurement experience within the FMCG space is a must
• Experience with large scale change management projects
• Experience in Global deals and working with high level stakeholders to make them understand the importance of procurement to the business
As the successful Procurement Manager you will be commercially astute and possess demonstrable experience. Key accountabilities will include:
• Following market conditions, preparing price trends and formulating future markets trends for the business
• Assessing, identifying and selecting the appropriate supplier base that would meet the needs of the business
• Developing, coaching and mentoring resources within a high performing and motivated team responsible for interfacing with internal stakeholders and suppliers
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing highly driven procurement function.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Tercia on 021 5550432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za