Product Development Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering|
A Product development Manager is needed at a steel manufacturing company in Johannesburg.
Mid Management Position
• Added advantage to have a BSC Degree in Engineering or similar;
• Must have a good understanding on Finance;
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Office, Excel;
• Must be literate and have experience in Advanced Excel;
Duties and Responsibilities
• Source new clients and businesses opportunities in the Industry;
• Continually analyzing of the designated industry to develop an intricate understanding of the dynamics of the industry with the purpose of identification of needs within potential clients;
• Actively seek and develop new streams of income within the designated portfolio including current and new clients;
• Provide monthly spread sheets of product movements and client interaction;
• Provide monthly feedback of product initiatives identified in the market;
• Provide monthly reports/stats on product and industry;
• To travel and maintain new clients;
• Works closely with the GM;
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel/Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za