Production Line Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Education||Trade Test Electrical/Mechanical, Supervisor|
A First Line Manager is needed at a well- established clothing supply chain based in Midrand.
We are looking for a candidate who has the capabilities that will allow them to immediately start in the role and provide the service that is required without a long period of technical training.
• The person must have worked in a similar role before, must have experience in OHASA management and Environmental management
• Working understanding of warehousing & distribution processes
• Extensive experience in the managing maintenance and planning function in the maintenance environment
• Management of job cards+ allocation of job cared + fault finding and co-ordinate and sign off allocated maintenance carried out by contractor in line with allocated budget
• Experience in working in a highly unionised environment
• Experience in managing Labour Broker relationships
• Ability to integrate - integration of different Business Units & Service Providers
• Analytical & Attention to detail
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Crisis Management
• The straight shift is Monday to Friday 07h00 to 16h00 but a person might be call in at any time day, day of the week should there be any emergencies that require attention from site services personnel.
Reporting Line - successful candidate will be reporting to the Site Engineer. The successful candidate will not have people reporting directly to him / her
Salary: R300K – R370K p.a. Total Cost Of Employment (TCOE)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za