Production Manager – FMCG
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R35k – R45k|
|Education||Relevant degree/ diploma in Production|
A Production Manager is needed to fill a position at a Processing Plant in KwaZulu-Natal
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience need to apply:
Minimum requirements include:
• Relevant degree/ diploma in Production
• 5 years FMCG/Food/Beverage experience
• Quantum Lean programme
• Knowledge with BCEA
Functional requirements include:
• Production planning
• Health and Safety Measures to be enforced and adhered to in plant
• Manage all functions of staff
• Product dispatching
• Correspond between suppliers and service providers
• Very important to have good Organizational skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za