Production Manager - Cape Town - Plastics
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
Production Manager needed for a Plastics Manufacturing Company in Cape Town
The role is a dual role, where hands on maintenance is practiced in conjunction with planning, resource control and administration to ensure the reliable, safe, food safe and effective manufacturing of plastic packaging materials.
Qualifications and Experience:
1) Trade Qualified – Electrical/Mechanical
2) +/- 5 Years Electrical & Fitting Experience
3) Plastic processing equipment experience
4) HSHE Awareness
5) Food and Health and Safety Awareness
6) Instrumentation experience
Skills and competencies:
1) Analytical Problem Solver
2) PLC fault finding
3) Good communication skills – attention to detail
4) Ability to work in a team
fax: 086 247 1037
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za