Production Manager - FMCG Food - Tzaneen
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Tzaneen|
|Salary||R30k - R20k + provident fund + insured benefits + medical aid/annual bonus|
|Education||Degree in Food Science, Engineering or related fields|
|Experience||Min 5 years management in FMCG Food environment|
Dried Fruit and Puree Company has an opportunity for a Production Manager in the Tzaneen area.
Suitable candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
1) Degree in Food Science, Engineering or related fields
2) Minimum 5-7 years experience in managing a fast-moving factory
3) Must be able to demonstrate technical competence in managing a highly detailed, high speed manufacturing facility
4) Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG FOOD production
5) Sound Financial planning and control abilities
6) Above average computer literacy
7) The position requires attention to detail and quality (Absolutely Essential)
8) Working knowledge of HACCP and BRC
9) Must be able to work autonomously with little supervision
10) Own, reliable transport and valid driver's license
Willingness to work shifts, overtime and standby a must. Candidates must be accustomed to a noisy, fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
fax: 086 247 1037
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za