|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Degree or diploma in Metallurgy|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A vacancy exist for a Production Manager to ensure that all applicable statutory requirements are met in terms of operation, running and maintenance of machinery at the mine’s.
• Degree or diploma in Metallurgy is mandatory.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Heavy media separation techniques.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience on process plant maintenance.
• Report writing and trend analysis skills are essential.
• Knowledge of production environment and demands placed on a manager with regards to a continuous, high-volume process
• Strong leadership qualities
• Good managerial skills required, especially with regards to assertiveness, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Should be competent in MS office.
• Strong personality required to deal with daily stresses in the form of statutory requirements, managerial pressure, staff expectations and social responsibilities
• Hands-on management skills required e.g. continuous and daily visits to plants and quarries ensure housekeeping requirements are met and that machinery, tools and equipment comply with safety regulations
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email CV to email@example.com you can also contact precious / Tendai / Mercy on 011 234 6868
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za