|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.3m - R1.1m|
|Education||Certificate: GCC – Mine Manager’s. (Metalliferous Mines) • B Tech / Diploma / Mining Engineering Degree Qualification.|
|Experience||At least 10 years’ experience in mining production environment.|
A world class chrome producer based in Limpopo requires a Production Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To develop, evaluate and monitor mining operations to ensure the attainment of objectives.
• To monitor compliance to legislation and corporate governance
• Determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans and provide long-term strategy.
• Focusing on clear and effective leadership the candidate should be able to provide clear goal alignment, vision and direction for the production function.
• Planning and monitoring of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost and labour requirements.
The successful candidate should have:
• Certificate: GCC – Mine Manager’s. (Metalliferous Mines)
• B Tech / Diploma / Mining Engineering Degree Qualification.
• At least 10 years’ experience in mining production environment.
• At least 5 year’s management experience in a mining production environment.
• Knowledge of applicable legislation, policies and procedures. (SHERQ, MHSA)
• Must be computer literate.
• Performance driven – Evidence of improving Productivity & Safety in a Mine.
• Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills
• AMMSA Membership.
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za