|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Degree or diploma in Metallurgy is mandatory.|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining client based in Limpopo is urgently looking for a Production Manager who will be responsible for the overall extraction/production at the mine.
• Degree or diploma in Metallurgy is mandatory.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Heavy media separation techniques.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience on process plant maintenance.
• Report writing and trend analysis skills are essential.
• Hands-on management skills required e.g. continuous and daily visits to plants and quarries ensure housekeeping requirements are met and that machinery, tools and equipment comply with safety regulations.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za