|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R28K - R30K|
|Education||Ndip, Relevant Tertiary Qualification|
|Experience||5 years +|
A beverages client based in Johannesburg East Rand is Seeking a Production Manager.
· A minimum of 5 years related experience in FMCG manufacturing, preferably beverages
· Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Production Management.
· Ideal Qualification: NDip Electrical / Mechanical and Diploma in Production Management.
· FMCG knowledge,
· Production Management skills and conversant with MS Project.
· Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacturing
· Knowledge of machines including their designs, uses and repairs.
· Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems.
· Conversant with relative legislation regarding Health and Safety requirements.
· To monitor, control and optimise the manufacturing operations
· Implement systems and processes to enable accurate measurement of key operating parameters within the production process.
· Establish and maintain optimal operating conditions through using principles such as SPC or Centre lining.
· Comply with the operational Health and Safety programme and lead this programme in the production area.
· Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance processes within the operation.
· Ensure staff complement complies with all policies and procedures.
· Work in conjunction with service departments to optimise availability by planning shut downs and change overs effectively.
· Implement continuous improvement processes. · Participate in and facilitate the development of the operational budget.
· Develop reports for shift, daily and monthly production accounting purposes.
· Ensure the ERP system is maintained from a production perspective.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za