|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
2. Production Manager, Ref: PRM/01M/002, Salary: +R500K CTC pa
A production Manager is required at a dairy manufacturing company based in Johannesburg East Rand.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience in FMCG manufacturing, preferably beverages
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Production Management.
• Ideal Qualification: NDip Electrical / Mechanical and Diploma in Production Management.
• FMCG knowledge,
• Production Management skills and conversant with MS Project.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacturing • Knowledge of machines including their designs, uses and repairs.
• Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems.
• Conversant with relative legislation regarding Health and Safety requirements. Job Duties:
• To monitor, control and optimise the manufacturing operations
• Implement systems and processes to enable accurate measurement of key operating parameters within the production process.
• Establish and maintain optimal operating conditions through using principles such as SPC or Centre lining. • Comply with the operational Health and Safety programme and lead this programme in the production area.
• Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance processes within the operation. • Ensure staff complement complies with all policies and procedures.
• Work in conjunction with service departments to optimise availability by planning shut downs and change overs effectively.
• Implement continuous improvement processes.
• Participate in and facilitate the development of the operational budget. • Develop reports for shift, daily and monthly production accounting purposes.
• Ensure the ERP system is maintained from a production perspective.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245.
You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za