|Location||Production Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in Production|
|Experience||5 + Years’ Experience in FMCG Manufacturing, Food Processing Experience|
A Production Manager is required at a FMCG company based in Johannesburg.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience in FMCG manufacturing
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Production Management
• Ideal Qualification: N.Dip Electrical / Mechanical and Diploma in Production Management
• FMCG knowledge
• Food processing knowledge is essential
• Production Management skills and conversant with MS Project
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacturing
• Knowledge of machines including their designs, uses and repairs
• Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
• Conversant with relative legislation regarding Health and Safety requirements
• To monitor, control and optimise the manufacturing operations
• Implement systems and processes to enable accurate measurement of key operating parameters within the production process.
• Establish and maintain optimal operating conditions through using principles such as SPC or Centre lining.
• Comply with the operational Health and Safety programme and lead this programme in the production area.
• Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance processes within the operation.
• Ensure staff complement complies with all policies and procedures.
• Work in conjunction with service departments to optimise availability by planning shut downs and change overs effectively.
• Implement continuous improvement processes.
• Participate in and facilitate the development of the operational budget.
• Develop reports for shift, daily and monthly production accounting purposes.
• Ensure the ERP system is maintained from a production perspective.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel, Jaclyn or Sian on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za