|Location||Production Jobs in Pretoria|
|Education||Relevant National Training Certificate/Diploma/Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 Years’ Experience in FMCG Environment|
A Production Manager is required at a FMCG company based in Centurion.
Purpose of the role:
• Manage and control product quality assurance
• Control production processes and optimise raw material stock levels
• Optimise people, plant, machinery and equipment
• Ensure safety, health & hygiene
• Approve and manage projects and manage team
Requirements for the role:
• Relevant National Training Certificate/Diploma/Degree
• 5 – 6 years relevant experience within FMCG
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Siân on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za