|Location||Production Jobs in Pretoria|
|Education||Relevant National Training Certificate/Diploma/Degree|
|Experience||5-6 years’ relevant experience within FMCG|
A Production Manager is required at an abattoir in Centurion.
Purpose of the role:
• Manage and control product quality assurance
• Control production processes and optimise raw material stock levels
• Optimise people, plant, machinery and equipment
• Ensure safety, health & hygiene
• Approve and manage projects and manage team
Requirements for the role:
• Relevant National Training Certificate
• Five to Six years relevant experience within FMCG
• We offer a competitive total cost to company salary package and benefits
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Chanel or Siân on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za