|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||B-Tech/ National Diploma|
A production manager is needed at an Automotive manufacturing company in Gauteng. The incumbent will take responsibility for the effective planning, coordinating and leading of all production activities.
The ideal candidate will
• hold a B Degree or National Diploma in Engineering
• have good business acumen
• 3- 5 years relevant experience in the automotive industry
• Knowledge of production process
• Relevant legislation and global practices
• Computer literacy
• Excellent analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
• Compiling and implementing a business plan
• Creating and implementing policies and procedures
• Cost control budgets
• Negotiating with service providers
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za