|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||National Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
A production manager is needed at a Plastic Film manufacturing company in Johannesburg. The incumbent will take responsibility for the effective planning, coordinating and leading of all production activities.
The ideal candidate will
• hold a B Degree or National Diploma in Engineering
• have good business acumen
• 3- 5 years relevant experience within the plastic industry
• Knowledge of production process
• Relevant legislation and global practices
• Computer literacy
• Excellent analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
• Compiling and implementing a business plan
• Creating and implementing policies and procedures
• Cost control budgets
• Negotiating with service providers
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za