Production Shift Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R25 - R28K|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Qualification|
|Experience||5 years +|
A Production Shift Leader is required at a Beverages Plant based Johannesburg East Rand.
· Co-ordination of resources in terms of Water processing in the plant.
· Responsible for the production plan/schedule and maintaining of QA practices
· Responsible for the processing & packaging of the total product basket for company
· Responsible for the request of raw material
· Co-ordinate maintenance of own commodities, equipment & general housekeeping
· Management of subordinates & creation of a motivating work climate
by practising MDWT practices: e.g. timekeeping, discipline
· Complying with a fixed cost budget
· Maintaining production targets e.g. machine performance, strike rate
· Implementation & maintenance of Health & Safety standards (HACCP and ISO)
· Control and minimise production losses
· Grade 12 (or equivalent level of educational certification).
· Applicable tertiary qualification highly recommended.
· 3 years applicable experience in a production environment. (x)
· Previous experience in a UHT plant would be advantageous
· Sound knowledge of automated processes. (x)
· High Level of Computer Literacy (x)
· Knowledge of systems & processes will be an advantage
· Good organisational & Leadership skills (Proved Leadership as Team leader etc)
· Must be able to work under pressure (independently & in a team)
· Must be willing to work shifts & overtime. (x)
Take note: Inherent Requirements are followed with (x).
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za