Production Shift Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||Matric, Production Management Diploma|
|Experience||5- 10 years|
A Production Shift Leader is required at a FMCG dairy manufacturing company based in Johannesburg East.
• Grade 12 (or equivalent level of educational certification).
• Applicable tertiary qualification highly recommended.
• 3 years applicable experience in a production environment.
• Previous experience in a UHT plant would be advantageous
• Sound knowledge of automated processes.
• Co-ordination of resources in terms of Water processing in the plant.
• Responsible for the production plan/schedule and maintaining of QA practices
• Responsible for the processing & packaging of the total product basket
• Responsible for the request of raw material
• Co-ordinate maintenance of own commodities, equipment & general housekeeping
• Management of subordinates & creation of a motivating work climate by practising MDWT practices e.g. timekeeping, discipline
• Complying with a fixed cost budget
• Maintaining production targets e.g. machine performance, strike rate
• Implementation & maintenance of Health & Safety standards (HACCP and ISO)
• Control and minimise production losses
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za