|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
A Production Technician is required at a Large Manufacturing company in Heidelberg. The purpose of the job is to manage and utilise resources in order to produce high quality products at the lowest cost in time in the Manufacturing Department.
• Matric/Grade 12
• Qualified Fitter & Turner.
• Millwright qualification would be an advantage
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a fast moving consumer goods environment
• Must have 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Must have completed relevant training on the maintenance of manufacturing machines
• manufacturing processes and systems
Knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge and understanding of EH&S practices and principles
• Trouble Shooting and Problem solving Skills
• Ensure production target is achieved according to product and standards specifications to satisfy consumer requirements.
• Ensure that production administration and quality procedures are followed according to prescribed standards.
• Manage waste within agreed standards to constantly minimise production cost.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za