|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||BSc / Diploma / Sun Certified|
This company is a value-based organisation. Their values are the core business driver. It guides them in every aspect of their business be it when making business decisions, or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. .
Designs codes tests debugs and corrects sections of code programs. Produces complex program specifications and implements system enhancements.
• Code Program
• Create FPS entries
• Compile program
• Unit Testing
• Implementation of Program
• Change and Problem Control
• Support Dev, Pre-Prod and Live environments
• Provide details & input required for the BA’s & TA’s to follow the STS discipline & processes.
The following Technical experience is Essential
• Thorough knowledge of one or more application servers (Tomcat, Jboss)
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of best practice system designs including design patterns and common architectural frameworks.
• Knowledge of the any of the following databases: MySQL., PostgreSQL, DB2, MS SQL Server
• Experience in Web Services(SOAP,XML-RPC); JAXB;XSLT;JAVA web technologies such as JSF (2.0)
• Sound product development and financial industry knowledge
• Deliver on commitments in a timely manner
• An ability to see possibilities beyond the obvious. Innovation is a key dimension
• The ability to work with minimum supervision & good documentation skills
• The ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity and migrate between detail and high level requirements
• Knowledge of the Maven build tool
• Experience with UML
• Experience with configuration management and version control using SVN
• Experience in Integration / middle tier integration tools (JCAPS, Websphere MQ, JBossESB)
• Knowledge of Test Drive Development
• Knowledge of the Spring framework, JPA, AOP, Hibernate and HibernateQL.
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Creation, maintenance and decommissioning of environments
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as HUDSON
The following Technical experience would be Advantageous
• Experience in the use of Internet security standards: SSL, Digital certificates (PKI)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za