Project Controls Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Experience||5+ years project experience, specifically in project finance and planning|
A South African EPC supplier is looking for a Project Controls Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualification
• 5+ years project experience, specifically in project finance and planning
• Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures, within the related disciplines
• Extensive experience to judge plan and accomplish goals
• Can perform a variety of tasks
• Leads and directs the works of others in the team
• PCM is responsible for the project services and administration functions within the allocated project environment, this will include:
o Cost Control
o Project Accounting
o Q S
o Contract Administration
o Other possible involvement in Logistics will be at the request of the PM
• Document scope changes and contingency applications
• Take ownership and report on project status relating to cost control, project accounting including earned value calculations
• Oversee the application of the Cost Management System
• Preparation of client invoicing, in conjunction with accounts department and PM and PA
• Co-ordinate project Expediting.
• Develop and prepare and distributes weekly and monthly progress reports
• Develop and prepare, distributes monthly dashboards
• Develop and control document procedures
• Co-ordinate procurement function
• Review monthly payment certificates with QS prior to invoice submission.
• Ensure that the personal are trained for their specific tasks and where necessary implement training programmes to this effect
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za