|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Experience||5 years +|
A Project Coordinator is required at a Food Manufacturing Company in the Western Cape. The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, that the most efficient resources are used, that the project team is doing their jobs properly and that the desired quality results are achieved by executing the following tasks:
1. Compiling and monitoring of project plan with tasks, timelines and costing
2. Determining and requesting suitable quotes from subcontractors and suppliers for services, equipment and material
3. Arranging transport between the site and suppliers
4. Assembling of components by
a. supplying a supply list/drawing of ordered components
b. verifying the correct amount of components
5. Arranging for installation
6. requesting quotes and arrange for lifting equipment and machinery for final installation
7. Confirm installation date
8. Supervising the Artisans and construction team
9. Overseeing the costing of the project
1. Technical diploma/degree
2. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor
3. Computer literate
4. Relevant knowledge of construction and drafting will be an advantage
5. Experience in leading and inspiring a team will be an advantage
6. Project coordinating experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245.
You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za