Project Engineer - Water
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary||R750k – R400k|
|Education||BSc, BEng or Btech degree in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum of 7 - 10 years’ experience in project engineering, project management, site management and contract administration|
Position Title: Project Engineer - Water
A leading firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Project Engineer to assist with the roll-out of a country-wide bulk water metering project in Pretoria.
• BSc, BEng or Btech degree in Civil Engineering
• Must be registered as a Pr Eng or Pr Tech Eng
• Minimum of 7 - 10 years’ experience in project engineering, project management, site management and contract administration
• Experience in construction contract documentation compilation (GCC 2010) and procurement processes.
• Experience in bulk water metering and fluid pipe design will be advantageous
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Package
• Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Assist with the design of water meter chambers and pipe work
• Review designs, plans and proposals including contractor bids
• Prepare and/or review project programmes
• Prepare project cost estimates
• Supervise projects and conduct quality control testing
• Assessment and appointment of consultants and contractors
• Conduct or attend project meetings with stakeholders
• Coordinate all the technical aspects of the project
• Prepare monthly project status/progress reports
• Keep an accurate record and electronic data base of all elements of the projects.
• Present procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; ensure that safety, cleanliness and a productive environment are maintained throughout by enforcing the procedures.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne/Mariska on 021 555 0432.
Salary: R750k – R400k
Reference: LT/ 24042015/PE/AK
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za