|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Experience||5-7 years’ experience|
A global engineering and construction contractor is looking for a Project Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5-7 years’ experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment
• Strong project coordination, design, leadership, interpersonal, communication, documentation, and technical skills are required
• P.E. license preferred but not mandatory, dependent on related qualifications
• Project Engineer will be responsible for project coordination, design, client interaction, project controls and planning for combinations of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment
• Positions available in Pearland, TX, The Woodlands, TX, Tulsa, OK, Pittsburgh, PA, Morgantown, WV, Monroe, LA, Hattiesburg, MS, Millburn, NJ, Holyoke, MA, western US, and other offices
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Logistics or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za