|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700k - R500k|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering: Light or Heavy current|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience working experience in project engineering or proposals|
A leader in power technologies is looking for a Project Engineer. The main purpose of this position is to execute, design and engineering functions on projects and to provide technical support internally as well as to customers (Johannesburg).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering: Light or Heavy current
• 4+ years’ experience working experience in project engineering or proposals
• Technical competent on systems
• Computer literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, Projects)
• Should be an analytical thinker, and must show attention to detail
• Have a good communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, as well as excellent technical report writing skills
• Be self-motivated and a self- starter
• Able to work under pressure, handle stress, and to use own initiative
• Industry and Competitor knowledge will be an advantage
• General knowledge of Control Systems, Switchgear, Drives, Instrumentation, Transformers, and electrical construction
• You will be responsible for Hardware layout and design of control, protection and power systems
• Software design, factory, and site testing
• Execute hot commissioning of the systems
• Installation supervision and documentation of all subsystems
• Management of quality of total engineering efforts on projects in co-operation with the Project Manager
• Provide technical and application support to project engineers as well as to the sales and proposal department
• Evaluation of man-hour and equipment requirements to complete tenders in support of the sales and proposals departments
• Prepare technical and commercial tenders.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za