|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Richards Bay|
|Education||Bsc Electrical Engineering|
A Project Engineer is required at a paper and packaging company in Richards Bay.
• BSc Electrical Engineering
• Preferably registered as a Professional Engineer
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the MEI project/construction environment
• A good understanding of the PMBOK principles
Key performance areas:
• Manage all electrical and instrumentation project design
• Provide electrical engineering support
• Establish projects scopes from clients
• Establish project capital costs estimates
• Manage project life cycles in terms of scope, time, cost and quality
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za