Project Engineer/Manager (Civil Engineering)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Education||BSc (Eng) or BEng Civil|
A leading Consulting Engineering firm is looking for a Project Engineer/Manager (Civil Engineering), to be based in Mafikeng.
• BSc (Eng) or BEng Civil
• 2 years’ work experience in a Civil Engineering Project Environment
• ECSA Registration (as a Professional or experienced Candidate) will be an added advantage in consideration for the position.
Management of Several Roads and Civil Engineering Projects with a high level of client interaction and liaison with several stakeholders, including Contractors, Consulting Engineers and Community based Stakeholders.
• Tracking Project Progress
• Compiling Reports
• Auditing Quality, Progress and Records on Sites
• Checking of Payment Certificates
• Attending Site, Management and Stakeholder Meetings
• Identifying Risks, Reporting and Resolving Risks and Problems during Project Implementation
• Liaison with and Reporting to Client
• Reviewing and Providing Technical Inputs on Project Designs and Specifications
• Understanding and Resolution of Contractual Matters in terms of GCC 2010 and FIDIC Contracts.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Laura, Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za