Project Engineering Manager (Mining)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||BSc (Eng), B.Eng., BTech|
|Experience||10+ years’ qualified including 4 years’ Technical/Engineering in a Mining environment and 4+ years Project experience|
A South African EPC supplier is looking for a Project Engineering Manager (Mining).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc (Eng), B.Eng., BTech
• 10+ years’ qualified including 4 years’ Technical/Engineering in a Mining environment and 4+ years Project experience
• Pr. Eng or Pr. Tech Eng
• Experience in co-ordination and integration of multidisciplinary engineering teams
• Shaft management and/or shaft sinking experience highly advantageous
• Lead, co-ordinate and manage all engineering and design functions for Mining and Shaft projects
• Deploy appropriate resources, systems, procedures, standards and other mechanisms to ensure project requirements are met efficiently and to the required schedule, cost and quality
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za